Pipe Lining Repair:
Are you a home owner, business owner, or engineer contractor with a broken pipe? Pipe lining is a new form of pipe repair which does not require digging. This new process saves the client time and money compared to traditional ways. With our leading technology, we can insert a “new pipe within a pipe”. Now you can have professional pipe lining repair without shutting down your business or project site. We repair pipes without digging. You no longer have to worry about costly and time consuming delays from digging, jack-hammering, and structural removal or damage. Our method will pass any inspection, no matter the industry. Our Cast In Place Pipe air inversion unit only needs one access point to your damaged pipe. The CIPP unit pushes a PVC felt tube down through your pipe, expands, and hardens to withstand even the harshest conditions. Our MSDS sheet is available upon request.
How it Works:
- Call us or fill out our contact form and schedule an appointment.
- Our certified team will stop by your home, business, or site at your earliest convenience and give a complete camera inspection and provide the cost for repair. We can have your pipe repaired the same day of the appointment or we can schedule for a later date. (A camera inspection DVD from another technician, picture, or footage amount would eliminate the need for diagnostic.)
- Our professional team will show up and start setting up for lining. (1 hour process)
- The lining process begins. (30 minute process)
- Cure time begins. (3-5 hour drying process)
- Lifetime warranty included
- Safe for drinkable water and environment (NSF 14 & 61 Approved)
- Pass inspections from safety inspectors
- Quiet and fast process, stay open for business during repairs
- Seals holes, missing sections, cracks, and corrosion
- Improves flow efficiency
- Applies to residential, commercial, and industrial standards.